This is probably one of the first Ryzen 7 powered Chromebooks that I’ve seen on the market. Check out the specs of the Lenovo Thinkpad C13 Yoga Chromebook below …
- Up to AMD Ryzen™ 7 3700C Series mobile processors
- Chrome OS (with Chrome Enterprise Upgrade)
- 3-inch FHD IPS touch displays with narrow bezels2
- Less than 1.5kg (3.3 pounds) and 15.5mm thin
- Webcam with privacy shutter and optional touch fingerprint reader
- Optional world-facing camera for easy on-the-go snapshots
- Optional garaged pen
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C and 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports with an HDMI 2.0 port
- Wi-Fi 6 Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 5.0
Taken from Engadget … The C13 Yoga is maybe the best-looking enterprise Chromebook so far, with an “Abyss Blue” aluminum chassis and purposeful design. It packs reasonable specs, including an AMD Ryzen 7 3700C processor, 13.3-inch 1080p display with narrow bezels, plenty of ports and WiFi 6 capability. It’s also relatively light for a convertible at 3.3 pounds, and is just 15.5mm thick.
It also has some business-specific features ideal for remote working, like an HD webcam, dual stereo speakers and dual microphones. It’s also available with an optional garaged pen for quick sketching and works with Google and Lenovo’s new Meet Series One room kits for improved video, audio and AI noise cancellation. The ThinkPad C13 Yoga Chromebook will be available to order “shortly” starting at $579.