AMD has recently released the latest version of its Adrenalin graphics drivers. The headline piece of information from their release notes is the introduction of support for the retail version of Diablo IV – due for a full worldwide launch tomorrow. AMD has introduced new performance optimizations for Microsoft Olive DirectML pipeline for Stable Diffusion 1.5 on AMD Radeon RX 7900 series graphics – they claim that this improvement will boost performance by an average of twofold over the previous software driver version (23.5.1).
Team Red has not provided a list of new fixes for Adrenalin 23.5.2 WHQL, but they do note several known/existing issues – including a situation where high idle power has been experienced by users (on occasion) who have selected high-resolution and high refresh rate displays on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs. Owners of the same GPU series have also reported of suboptimal performance or occasional stuttering in certain virtual reality games or applications. RuneScape players have intermittently encountered application crashes on some AMD Graphics Products (an example being the Radeon RX 5700 XT). A number of DaVinci Resolve Studio users have reported crashes and driver timeouts during playback of AV1 video content. Finally intermittent corruption may be discovered after switching windows during Nioh 2 game sessions on some AMD graphics cards, including the Radeon RX 6800 XT.
DOWNLOAD: AMD Software Adrenalin 23.5.2 WHQL
- Diablo IV
- Performance optimizations for Microsoft Olive DirectML pipeline for Stable Diffusion 1.5 on AMD Radeon RX 7900 series graphics
- Boost your performance by an average of 2x in Microsoft Olive Optimized DirectML Stable Diffusion 1.5 using AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.5.2 on the AMD Radeon ️ RX 7900 XTX graphics card, versus the previous software driver version 23.5.1. RS-579
- High idle power has situationally been observed when using select high-resolution and high refresh rate displays on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Certain virtual reality games or applications may encounter suboptimal performance or occasional stuttering on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Application crash may be intermittently observed while playing RuneScape on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon RX 5700 XT.
- Application crash or driver timeout may be observed during playback of AV1 video content using DaVinci Resolve Studio.
- Intermittent corruption may be observed after switching windows while play Nioh 2 on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon RX 6800 XT.
- Factory Reset has been temporarily disabled as a precautionary measure while we address isolated installation issues that have been reported during PC upgrades. Users may use AMD Cleanup Utility as a temporary option.