Ascendant Studios has today released update 5 for Immortals of Aveum which adds AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 3. The update comes a few hours after Forspoken got an update adding FSR 3. The patch notes are almost identical apart from game specific fixes, here are the patch notes below…
The PC patch 220.127.116.11 arrives today, September 29, with the launch of FSR 3 in Immortals of Aveum on PC! Console players, stay tuned. We’ll have more information on FSR 3 for consoles in the future.
In the meantime, the console 18.104.22.168 updates and improvements will be arriving on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S next week, and we’ll share timing details as we get closer to the patch release.
- AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution 3 (FSR 3) has launched on PC and Frame Generation is now available in-game for all PC players
- AMD FSR 3 combines temporal upscaling and frame generation to deliver improved performance
- Adds a new “NativeAA” quality mode option that does not apply upscaling but still applies high-quality anti-aliasing and sharpening
- Frame generation is enabled separately from upscaling and is recommended to be used on AMD Radeon™ RX 5000 Series and higher, NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 20 Series and higher, and Intel® Arc™ 7 Series and higher GPUs
- Upscaling is still available to use on GPUs lower than the products listed above
- “Grand Magnus” achievement will now be correctly awarded for players completing the game on multiple difficulties
MISC. CHANGES & MINOR FIXES
- PC mouse “invert” setting now correctly applies when set to on
- Addressed rare issue where the Return to Seren level would appear blurry when DLSS is set to Ultra performance
- Fixed a rare issue on PC where the background graphics would not appear on game launch