Ultimate members can return to the neon lights of Night City and experience the benefits of NVIDIA DLSS 3.5 and its new Ray Reconstruction technology. These updates enhance the quality of full ray tracing in Cyberpunk 2077’s Ray Tracing: Overdrive Mode, as part of the game’s 2.0 update available for the base game for free and included with the Phantom Liberty expansion. Upgrade to a GeForce NOW Ultimate membership today to see Night City at its best.
Experience the authentic, enhanced and complete version of id Software’s critically acclaimed first-person shooter, Quake II, now streaming from the cloud.
Humankind is at war with the Strogg, a hostile alien race that’s attacked Earth. In response, humanity launched a strike on the Strogg homeworld — which failed. Outnumbered and outgunned, battle through fortified military installations to shut down the enemy’s war machine. Only then will the fate of humanity be decided.
Quake II includes a new, enhanced version of id Software’s classic, along with both original mission packs: “The Reckoning” and “Ground Zero.” Plus, battle through 28 campaign levels in MachineGames’ all-new “Call of the Machine” expansion and play through the exclusive levels from Quake II 64 for the first time on PC. Blast the Stroggs or friends in classic multiplayer modes at up to 4K and 120 frames per second or with ultrawide resolutions for GeForce NOW Ultimate members.
Nice Shootin,’ Tex
The GeForce NOW Ultimate KovaaK’s challenge is complete, and the results are in: Ultimate power means more ultimate wins. Members worked to sharpen their skills and win amazing prizes during the challenge while experiencing the power of Ultimate for themselves. With up to 240 FPS streaming at ultra-low latency, gamers are playing up to their ultimate potential, just by upgrading to an Ultimate membership.
The proof is in the data. Check out some powerful stats showing what Ultimate members accomplished:
- Nearly 15,000 people took on the challenge, playing over 120,000 sessions.
- Members saw a 2x boost in scores when playing on Ultimate over a Free membership.
- All of the leaderboard’s top 25 slots were filled with those playing on Ultimate.
But don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what it felt like for TinooQ, who placed third overall in the challenge:
“As a long-time KovaaK’s user, transitioning to this platform was seamless, as the precision and responsiveness was nothing short of extraordinary.
“The minimal latency and the consistent 240 FPS made me think that many people could rely solely on the GeForce NOW Ultimate plan and a monitor, that’s all. I found it perfect for top gaming, saving a lot of money and the PC hardware headaches I suffered when building mine.” — TinooQ
And check out what the press had to say about the Ultimate membership tier:
- “GeForce NOW KovaaK’s Challenge Proves Gaming At Glorious 240 FPS Matters” – Hot Hardware
- “Hot dang does GeForce Now Ultimate ever deliver.” – Tom’s Guide
- “NVIDIA GeForce NOW has held the crown for cloud gaming performance for a while now, and it’s just getting better.” – 9to5Google
- “Unsurprisingly, NVIDIA says 98% of the users who tried Kovaak’s Challenge on the GeForce NOW Ultimate tier have seen improvements in their test results over the free tier.” – Wccftech
- “Nvidia has taken a different approach to cloud gaming: Instead of boosting their library and settling for 1080p 60fps, Nvidia’s GeForce Now service prioritizes performance, implementing faster graphics cards for players to use.” – SlashGear
- “One of the distinguishing factors of GeForce Now is its superior image quality and lack of noticeable input delay. ” – Game Is Hard
- “NVIDIA’s GeForce NOW is widely considered one of the best cloud gaming platforms in terms of latency, visual fidelity, and overall experience.” — TweakTown
Everyone’s a winner when they play on Ultimate. Upgrade today for the best performance in the cloud, even when streaming popular shooters like Counter Strike, Destiny 2, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and more, where every frame counts.
Even better, Ultimate members get a free copy of KovaaK’s – the world’s best aim trainer. Don’t miss this chance to claim the reward, starting today, only for Ultimate members. Be on the lookout for an email starting today, available only for a limited time.
Square Enix’s Infinity Strash: DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai leads 26 new titles in the GeForce NOW library this week. In this action role-playing game based on the popular anime and manga series of the same name, Dai and his friends must fight the Dark Lord Hadlar and his evil army of monsters. Fulfill Dai’s dream of becoming a hero in this game, which features fast-paced, dynamic combat, stunning anime-style graphics and a rich storyline.
Here’s the full list of what’s joining this week:
- These Doomed Isles (New release on Steam, Sept. 25)
- Paleo Pines (New release on Steam, Sept. 26)
- Infinity Strash: DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai (New release on Steam, Sept. 28)
- Pizza Possum (New release on Steam, Sept. 28)
- Wildmender (New release on Steam, Sept. 28)
- Overpass 2 (New release on Steam, Sept. 28)
- Soulstice (New release on Epic Games Store, Free on Sept. 28)
- Amnesia: Rebirth (Xbox, available on PC Game Pass)
- BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle (Xbox, available on PC Game Pass)
- Bramble: The Mountain King (Xbox, available on PC Game Pass)
- Broforce (Steam)
- Don Duality (Steam)
- Doom Eternal (Xbox, available on PC Game Pass)
- Dordogne (Xbox, available on PC Game Pass)
- Dust Fleet (Steam)
- Eastern Exorcist (Xbox, available on PC Game Pass)
- Figment 2: Creed Valley (Xbox, available on PC Game Pass)
- I Am Fish (Xbox)
- Necesse (Steam)
- A Plague Tale: Innocence (Xbox)
- Quake II (Steam, Epic Games Store and Xbox, available on PC Game Pass)
- Road 96 (Xbox)
- Spacelines from the Far Out (Xbox)
- Totally Reliable Delivery Service (Xbox, available on PC Game Pass)
- Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector (Xbox, available on PC Game Pass)
- Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair (Xbox)