You can download the latest Software Adrenalin from AMD’s website or TPU … AMD released the latest version of Radeon Software Adrenalin drivers. Version 21.2.2 beta doesn’t add any new game optimization (since there haven’t been any big releases since the previous 21.2.1 driver release; but fixes a handful legacy issues. To begin with, 3D objects failing to render correctly with the EEVEE renderer in Blender, on “Polaris” GPUs, has been fixed. A performance drop noticed with “Wolfenstein: Youngblood” when Smart Access Memory is enabled, has been fixed. Lastly, AMD addressed a display corruption issue with “Quake III Arena” (yes, that 22-year old game). Apparently AMD discovered display corruption issues during game load and gameplay, with Q3A just now. Grab the drivers from the link below.
DOWNLOAD: AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.2.2
- Objects may fail to render correctly when using EEVEE render in Blender on Radeon RX 400 and Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
- Quake III Arena may experience corruption during loading or gameplay.
- Performance may be lower than expected in Wolfenstein: Youngblood when a system is AMD Smart Access Memory enabled.
- A system hang or crash may be experienced when upgrading Radeon Software while an Oculus VR headset is connected to your system on Radeon GCN graphics products. A temporary workaround is to disconnect the headset before install.
- Some resolutions may be unavailable or unlisted in the resolution settings drop down menu for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive when using 4:3 aspect ratio.
- Radeon FreeSync may fail to enable in Forza Horizon 4.
- AMD is currently investigating end user reports that Radeon Software may sometimes have higher than expected CPU utilization, even when a system is at idle. Users who are experiencing this issue are encouraged to file a bug report in Radeon Software.
- Brightness flickering may intermittently occur in some games or applications when Radeon FreeSync is enabled, and the game is set to use borderless fullscreen.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.