You can download the latest AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin version 20.11.3 from TPU … AMD late Monday released the latest version of Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition. Version 20.11.3 beta adds support for Vulkan Ray Tracing Extensions. Khronos had recently finalized the Vulkan RT specification. Additionally, the drivers add optimization for Immortals: Fenyx Rising. The drivers also address a fairly long list of issues. For starters, it addresses lower performance observed for the RX 6800 series GPUs on Watch Dogs Legion and DiRT 5; and low performance noticed for the RX 5000 and older GPUs on Godfall. Some character models facing display corruption in Crysis Remastered on RX 6800 series has been fixed. Intermittent game crashes with Troy: A Total War Saga, and WoW Shadowlands have been fixed.
A bug that caused WoW Shadowlands to fail to launch on Windows 7 machines with DirectX 12 renderer selected, has been fixed. Some intermittent game crashes seen in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War with DXR enabled on RX 6800 series, have been fixed. Doom Eternal with HDR enabled disabling HDR on Windows 10, has been fixed. Certain issues found with Adobe Illustrator and AIDA 64 have been fixed. Some display corruption issues with RDR2 using RX 6800 series at 1080p, has been fixed. Grab the driver from the link below.
DOWNLOAD: AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 20.11.3 beta
- Immortals: Fenyx Rising
- Vulkan raytracing Extensions
Added Vulkan Support
- VK_KHR_fragment_shading_rate: This extension provides the ability to change the shading rate per fragment. This extension allows for multiple pixels to be shaded via a single fragment shader invocation as opposed to the normal rate of one invocation per pixel.
- VK_KHR_acceleration_structure: This extension provides acceleration structures for representing geometry that is spatially sorted. Acceleration structures are the most common way for quickly identifying potential ray intersections by raytracing techniques.
- VK_KHR_ray_tracing_pipeline: This extension introduces raytracing pipelines along with new shader domains and an indirection table to link shader groups with acceleration structures.
- VK_KHR_ray_query: This extension introduces ray queries, which can be used by any shader type outside of the optional dedicated ray tracing pipeline to return traversal results to the calling shader.
- VK_KHR_deferred_host_operations: This extension defines the infrastructure and usage patterns for deferrable commands, which allows dependent extensions to defer their own operations. The VK_KHR_deferred_host_operations extension itself does not specify any commands as deferrable.
- VK_KHR_pipeline_library: This extension introduces pipeline libraries. A pipeline library is a new special pipeline type that defines a set of pipeline states. It cannot be bound, rather it can be linked into other pipelines.
- VK_KHR_shader_terminate_invocation: This extension indicates support for the SPV_KHR_terminate_invocation SPIR-V extension. The SPIR-V extension introduces a new instruction OpTerminateInvocation that allows a shader invocation to immediately terminate, which provides the behavior required by the GLSL discard statement.
- Lower than expected performance may be experienced on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products in Watchdogs: Legion and Dirt 5.
- Lower than expected performance may be experienced on Radeon RX 5000/500/400 series graphics products in Godfall.
- Godfall is not detected or listed in Radeon Software gaming tab.
- Crysis Remastered may experience corruption on character models on Radeon RX 6800 Series graphics products.
- Fixed some intermittent crashes found in Total War Saga: Troy and World of Warcraft : Shadowlands.
- World of Warcraft : Shadowlands may fail to launch when DirectX 12 API is selected on Windows 7 system configurations.
- Fixed some intermittent crashes found in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War with DirectX Raytracing enabled.
- HDR on supported Windows 10 desktops might get disabled when DOOM Eternal starts rendering in HDR mode.
- Fixed issues found on Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere and FinalWire AIDA64.
- Fixed corruption issues in Red Dead Redemption 2 in 1080p resolution on Radeon RX 6800 Series graphics products.
- Brightness flickering may intermittently occur in some games when Radeon FreeSync is enabled, and the game is set to use borderless fullscreen.
- Metro Exodus, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Battlefield V and Call of Duty : Modern Warfare may experience intermittent application crashes with DirectX Raytracing enabled.
- Anisotropic Filtering in Radeon Software graphics settings is not taking effect in DirectX 9 applications on RDNA graphics products.
- Some games may experience stuttering when set to borderless fullscreen and an extended display is connected running the Netflix windows store application on RDNA graphics products.
- Radeon recording and streaming features may fail to enable on AMD Radeon HD 7800 series graphics products.
- Modifying the HDMI Scaling slider may cause FPS to become locked to 30.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and the Performance Tuning tab incorrectly report higher than expected idle clock speeds on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products. Performance and power consumption are not impacted by this incorrect reporting.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Oculus Link users might experience crashes on Polaris and Vega series graphics products.
- Flickering might be observed if the Radeon Software Overlay is invoked while Immortals: Fenyx Rising is running on an extended display.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege might experience corruption in Hybrid Graphics scenarios when using the Vulkan API on an extended display.
- Screen flickering might be observed when using MSI Afterburner.