You can download it from TPU. AMD today released the latest version of Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition. Version 20.9.1 beta is focused mainly on fixing issues, there are no new game optimizations to be had. To begin with, the drivers fix a system crash while task-switching from games, enabling performance overlay, or having web-browsers/video-playback open on additional displays on Radeon “Navi” graphics cards. Performance issues with Project CARS 3 with performance metrics overlay has been fixed. A couple of installer errors when installing the drivers on Ryzen Mobile processors with Radeon graphics have been fixed. Power-cycling certain displays with FreeSync enabled causes them to remain black, this has been fixed. A screen flickering with Borderlands 3 with Radeon Boost enabled, has been fixed. Decoding HEVC content using AMF decoder resulting in video output corruption has been fixed. Bugs related to the application of performance fan profiles have been fixed. Intermittent random color corruption in CS:GO when playing matchmaking, has been fixed. VP9 playback issues have been fixed. Grab the drivers from the link below.
DOWNLOAD: AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 20.9.1 beta
- A black screen, system crash or TDR may occur while gaming when performing task switches, enabling performance metrics overlay, or having video content/web browsers open on secondary displays on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products system configurations.
- Project CARS 3 may experience performance issues when the Radeon Software performance metrics overlay is enabled.
- Error 1603 may occur during Radeon Software installation on some AMD Ryzen 5 Mobile Processors with Radeon Graphics system configurations.
- Error 195 may occur during Radeon Software installation on some AMD Ryzen 3 Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics.
- On some displays, power cycling the display while Radeon FreeSync is enabled may cause the display to remain black until the system is rebooted or the display is hot plugged.
- Flickering may occur in Borderlands 3 in some locations when Radeon Boost is enabled.
- Decoding some HEVC content using AMF Decoder may result in corruption in the clips playback.
- Performance Tuning fan profiles may sometimes not be applied after loading a saved profile.
- Radeon Software may sometimes crash or automatically exit when performing a game scan in the Gaming tab.
- Random color corruption may intermittently occur on some surfaces while playing matchmaking in Counter-Strike : Global Offensive.
- Notifications may be missing icons or text when hotkeys are used to invoke some Radeon Software streaming and recording features.
- Brightness flickering may be experienced on some VP9 video content playback through applications or web browsers on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics product system configurations.
- Project CARS 3 may experience mirror like corruption when using VR during game menus on GCN based Radeon graphics products.
- With Radeon FreeSync enabled on Radeon RX 5000 series system configurations, task switching to another display or application may cause the display to flicker for a few moments or for the displays refresh rate to spike.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and the Performance Tuning tab incorrectly report higher than expected idle clock speeds on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products. Performance and power consumption are not impacted by this incorrect reporting.
- With HDR enabled, Windows desktop may experience flickering, and performing a task switch while in a game may cause colors to become washed out or over saturated.
- Audio may experience instability when connected through an Audio Video Receiver via HDMI on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Modifying the HDMI Scaling slider may cause FPS to become locked to 30.
- Some games may exhibit stutter intermittently during gameplay on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.