You can download it from TPU …
AMD released the latest version of the Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition drivers. Version 20.10.1 beta comes with optimization for “DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods, Part One;” “Watch_Dogs: Legion,” “DiRT 5 early access,” and “World of Warcraft : Shadowlands Pre-Patch.” Among the bugs fixed with this release are audio instability issues for AV receivers pulling digital audio from HDMI ports on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics cards; Windows Desktop experiencing flickering in multi-display setups with one of the displays running a Vulkan API game full-screen; uploading or streaming to YouTube using Radeon Software not working correctly; “Genshin Impact” not displaying correctly in the gaming tab of Radeon Software; some legacy Windows screensavers causing a crash on RX 5000 series graphics cards; and graphics corruption noticed on high refresh-rate multi-display setups. Grab the drivers from the link below.
The change-log follows.
- Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods
- Watch Dogs: Legion
- DiRT 5 Early Access
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Pre-Patch
- Audio may experience instability when connected through an Audio Video Receiver via HDMI on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Desktop may experience frame rate fluctuation when exiting a Vulkan API game with Radeon FreeSync enabled on two or more display system configurations.
- Uploading or streaming content to YouTube may be unavailable or not working correctly.
- Genshin Impact is not detected or listed in Radeon Software gaming tab.
- Some specific Windows screensavers such as ‘Bubbles’ may cause an application crash when applied on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Graphical corruption may occur on desktop or at idle when two or more connected high refresh rate displays are Radeon FreeSync enabled on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Upgrading to Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition releases from Radeon Software 2019 Edition releases via Radeon Settings may sometimes fail with an error message.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and the Performance Tuning tab incorrectly report higher than expected idle clock speeds on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products. Performance and power consumption are not impacted by this incorrect reporting.
- Modifying the HDMI Scaling slider may cause FPS to become locked to 30.