AMD today released the AMD Software Adrenalin 22.8.2 beta drivers. These come with optimization for the DirectX 12 mode of “Saints Row,” and “The Bridge Curse: Road to Salvation.” Among the handful issues fixed with this release are VCE presets mixing with Vegas Pro in machines with Radeon RX 6000 series graphics cards; DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 crashing with AMD encoder on machines with RX 6000 series graphics cards; a display flickering issue noticed with Lost Ark; and Final Fantasy VIII Remastered failing to launch.
DOWNLOAD: AMD Software Adrenalin 22.8.2 beta
- Saints Row with DirectX 12
- The Bridge Curse Road to Salvation
- VCE presets may be in mixing in VEGAS Pro with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6600 Graphics.
- DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 may crash using AMD encoder on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- While playing Lost Ark, flickering may be intermittently experienced after changing displaying settings or checking character info with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6800 Graphics.
- FINAL FANTASY VIII – REMASTERED fails to launch.
- Stuttering may be experienced while playing Call of Duty: Warzone on the Caldera map with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- Some stuttering may be experienced while playing Fortnite with DirectX 11 API.
- Radeon Super Resolution may fail to trigger after changing resolution or HDR settings on games such as Nioh 2.
- Oculus dashboard menu and rendered controllers may appear bouncing/wobbly on Oculus Quest 2 with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6800 XT Graphics.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon 570.
- While previewing the timeline in VEGAS Pro, some colors may appear inverted.
- Display may briefly show corruption when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Enhanced Sync may cause an intermittent black screen to occur during gameplay and video playback using extended displays and toggling Enhanced Sync.