You can download AMD’s Software Adrenalin from their website … here.
Taken from TPU … AMD released the latest version of the AMD Software Adrenalin drivers. Although released in December, the drivers bear the version number 22.11.2 (as opposed to something like 22.12.1); as they were probably finalized late last month. Version 22.11.2 beta adds optimization for “The Callisto Protocol,” “Need for Speed Unbound,” and “The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt” Next-Gen Update. Among the issues fixed with this release are intermittent driver timeout or black-screen occurring with Radeon RX 6000-series during video playback and window switching on machines powered by RX 6000-series graphics and 240 Hz monitors.
Online video stuttering noticed in Firefox with hardware-acceleration on machines with RX 6000 series graphics, has been fixed. GPU utilization remaining at 100% after closing games on machines powered by RX 570 “Polaris” graphics cards caused due to buggy AMDRSServ.exe, has been fixed. A driver timeout or black-screen while videos are playing with VRChat on RX 6000-series GPU powered machines, has been fixed. Grapb the driver from the link below.
DOWNLOAD: AMD Software Adrenalin 22.11.2 Beta
- The Callisto Protocol
- Need for Speed Unbound
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Next-Gen Update
- During video playback and window switching, an intermittent driver timeout or black screen may occur on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs using some 240 Hz refresh rate displays or high refresh rate primary display plus low refresh rate secondary display configurations.
- Stuttering may occur during video playback using hardware acceleration with Firefox on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- AMDRSServ.exe may cause GPU utilization to remain at 100% after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon 570.
- An intermittent driver timeout or black screen may occur while videos are playing in VRChat on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Intermittent system stuttering or UI flickering may occur when two videos are simultaneously playing using chromium-based browsers.
- During video playback and gameplay, frame drop may occur in chromium-based browsers with variable refresh rate enabled extended displays.
- Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Texture flickering or artifacts may occur during Warhammer 40,000: Darktide gameplay.