You can download AMD’s Software Adrenalin from their website … here.
Taken from TPU … AMD late Tuesday released the AMD Software Adrenalin 22.11.1 WHQL drivers. These are essentially identical to the Adrenalin 22.11.1 beta drivers the company released on November 16, but with the added WHQL certification. Compared to the previous 22.10.3 beta drivers, these add optimization for Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0, and Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales. It also comes with the same set of fixed and discovered issues as the 22.11.1 beta; including missing prediction lines in World of Warships on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs; an beep heard in the background when you hold down shift + backspace key with Radeon Anti-Lag enabled; visual corruption in OpenGL applications with MSAA enabled; higher than expected idle memory clocks on multi-monitor setups; and missing objects in Edificius.
DOWNLOAD: AMD Software Adrenalin 22.11.1 WHQL
- Call of Duty : Warzone 2.0
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
- World Of Warships prediction lines may be missing on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- When Radeon Anti-Lag is enabled, a beep can be heard when pressing the shift + back key.
- OpenGL applications using MSAA may see visual corruption.
- Higher than expected idle VRAM clock using multi-monitor setups on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Selected objects may be missing in Edificius.
- During video playback and window switching, an intermittent driver timeout or black screen may occur on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs using some 240Hz refresh rate displays or high refresh rate primary display plus low refresh rate secondary display configurations.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon 570.
- Stuttering may occur during video playback using hardware acceleration with Firefox on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT.
- Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.