Download them from TPU … AMD today released the latest version of Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition. Version 20.11.1 beta comes with optimization for Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War, DiRT 5, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, and Godfall. With Godfall, the drivers offer up 7% higher performance as tested with an RX 5700 XT. The driver changelog does not mention any issues fixed with this release, and only a short list of new issues known to AMD, which it’s working on to fix. Grab the drivers from the link below.
DOWNLOAD: AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 20.11.1
The change-log follows.
- DIRT 5
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- Using Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 edition 20.11.1, a Radeon RX 5700 XT GPU offers on average 7% better FPS performance in Godfall (DX12) on the High setting, vs. the previous driver iteration, Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 edition 20.10.1.RS-348
- Call of Duty : Black Ops Cold War
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and the Performance Tuning tab incorrectly report higher than expected idle clock speeds on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products. Performance and power consumption are not impacted by this incorrect reporting.
- Modifying the HDMI Scaling slider may cause FPS to become locked to 30.