You can download AMD’s Software Adrenalin from their website … here.
Taken from TU … AMD today released the latest version of its AMD Software Adrenalin drivers. Version 23.4.1 WHQL comes with optimization for “Meet Your Maker,” as well as the additional optimization the company released for “The Last of Us: Part 1” in its recent off-trunk drivers. The company also fixed a handful of issues. Blurry video playback for online video in some web-browsers, with RX 7900 XT, has been fixed. Invisible mouse pointers in Citrix Workspace has been fixed. Performance Metrics Overlay intermittently disappearing when playing fullscreen videos on Steam has been fixed. Grab the driver from the link below.
DOWNLOAD: AMD Software Adrenalin 23.4.1 WHQL
- Meet Your Maker
- Game optimizations for The Last of Us Part 1
- Video playback in browsers using hardware acceleration may appear blurry on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon RX 7900 XT.
- Mouse cursor may appear invisible in Citrix Workspace.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may intermittently disappear when playing full-screen videos from STEAM.
- High idle power has situationally been observed when using select high-resolution and high refresh rate displays on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Video stuttering or performance drop may be observed during gameplay plus video playback with some extended display configurations on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Some virtual reality games or apps may experience lower-than-expected performance on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Water corruption in Hogwarts Legacy may occur on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon RX 580.
- Blocky water corruption in Red Dead Redemption 2 may occur using Vulkan API.