You can download the latest BETA drivers from TPU.
AMD late-Tuesday released the latest version of Radeon Software Adrenalin drivers. Version 20.7.2 beta adds optimization for “Death Stranding” (up to 8% performance uplift on offer as tested with an RX 5700 XT); “F1 2020” (up to 5% better performance in the ultra high preset, as tested with RX 5700 XT); and “Hyper Scape” Open Beta. The company also fixed a handful issues. To begin with, a display corruption or hang when launching VR applications with Occulus Rift headset has been fixed. A bug with AMD Bug Report Tool that caused list of application to fail to load, has been fixed. Netflix previews on Edge appearing black-screens has been fixed. Wallpaper Engine being detected as a game by Radeon Software has been fixed. Valorant failing to launch from Radeon Software or Gaming tab has been fixed. Hyper Scape experiencing a crash on Windows 7 systems has been fixed.
DOWNLOAD: AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 20.7.2 beta
The change log follows.
- Death Stranding
- With the high preset on the Radeon RX 5700 XT, achieve up to 8% better performance playing Death Stranding with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 edition 20.7.2 than with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.5.1.
- F1 2020
- With the ultra-high preset on the Radeon RX 5700 XT, achieve up to 5% better performance playing F1 2020 with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 edition 20.7.2 than with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.7.1 Hyper Scape Open Beta.
- Hyper Scape Open Beta
- Launching VR applications using the Oculus Rift headset may cause corruption or a system hang on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- AMD Bug Report Tool may fail to load the available application lists and does not time out when failing to load.
- Previews for video content on Netflix using Microsoft Edge browser may fail to load or appear black.
- Wallpaper Engine or system folders may sometimes be detected as a game by Radeon Settings game manager.
- Valorant fails to launch from Radeon Software Home screen or Gaming tab.
- Hyper Scape may experience an intermittent game crash or hang on Windows 7 system configurations.
- Brightness flickering may be experienced on some VP9 video content playback through applications or web browsers on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics product system configurations.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and the Performance Tuning tab incorrectly report higher than expected idle clock speeds on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products. Performance and power consumption are not impacted by this incorrect reporting.
- With HDR enabled, Windows desktop may experience flickering, and performing a task switch while in a game may cause colors to become washed out or over saturated.
- Audio may experience instability when connected through an Audio Video Receiver via HDMI on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products
- YouTube playback may become frozen with Microsoft Edge player and Chrome when played on an extended display on some AMD Ryzen 7 3000 series and AMD Ryzen 4000 series APU system configurations.
- Modifying the HDMI Scaling slider may cause FPS to become locked to 30.
- AMD is investigating isolated reports of intermittent system hangs while exiting system sleep on some AMD Ryzen 3000 Series Mobile Processors with Radeon Graphics.
- Some games may exhibit stutter intermittently during gameplay on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- AMD will continue to monitor and investigate any new reports of black screen or system hang issues during extended periods of gameplay closely. Users are encouraged to use the new Bug Reporting Tool for any issues they may encounter.