You can download the new AMD Software drivers at TPU or via AMD’s website.
Taken from TPU … AMD today released the latest version of Radeon Software Adrenalin drivers. Version 21.2.3 beta adds optimization for “DIRT 5 Energy Content Pack.” Among the handful of issued fixed with these drivers include HDMI audio device (such as home-theater receivers) failing to install on Radeon RX 400 series and RX 500 series “Polaris” graphics cards; hot-plugging TVs and displays in multi-monitor configurations causing a system hang; “Substance Painter” experiencing a crash with Radeon RX 6000 series; HP Reverb G2 VR HMD causing a system crash when plugging into RX 6900 XT, and the Radeon Software application sometimes failing to look up the latest version of the software. Grab it from the link below.
DOWNLOAD: AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.2.3 beta
The change-log follows.
- DIRT 5 Energy Content Pack
- HDMI Audio Devices may fail to install on Radeon RX 400 and Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
- Hot plugging HDMI TV displays in multi monitor system configurations may sometimes cause a system crash or hang.
- An application crash or hang may occur in Substance Painter on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products.
- A system crash or hang may occur on the HP Reverb G2 when connected to Radeon RX 6900 series graphics products.
- Radeon Software may sometimes fail to gather the latest available Radeon Software versions when performing or checking for updates.
- A system hang or crash may be experienced when upgrading Radeon Software while an Oculus VR headset is connected to your system on Radeon GCN graphics products. A temporary workaround is to disconnect the headset before install.
- AMD is currently investigating end user reports that Radeon Software may sometimes have higher than expected CPU utilization, even when a system is at idle. Users who are experiencing this issue are encouraged to file a bug report in Radeon Software.
- Brightness flickering may intermittently occur in some games or applications when Radeon FreeSync is enabled, and the game is set to use borderless fullscreen.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.