You can download AMD’s Software Adrenalin from their website … here.
AMD today released the Adrenalin 23.1.2 drivers exclusively for the Radeon RX 7900 series, making it the third straight driver of the kind. There has been no new driver for older GPUs, including the RX 6000 series, including the 7-month old RX 6950 XT, since December 8, 2022 (48 days now), which means the overwhelming majority of AMD Radeon users don’t yet have optimization for games such as Forspoken, and Valhiem. The latest 23.1.2 drivers only work with the RX 7900 XT and RX 7900 XTX. These introduce day-zero optimization for “Forspoken,” and a handful background improvements for the Vulkan API. AMD fixed the “Delayed Write Failed” error noticed on Windows 11 22H2; less than expected performance with “SpaceEngine,” and flickering issues noticed with “Emergency 4.”
- IREE compiler using MLIR interface on Vulkan.
- Additional Vulkan extensions. Click here for more information.
- AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition may fail to launch with the error message “Delayed Write Failed” on Microsoft Windows 11 version 22H2.
- Poor performance and load time may be observed while playing SpaceEngine.
- Missing or flickering textures may be observed while playing Emergency 4.
- High idle power has situationally been observed when using select high-resolution and high refresh rate displays.
- Video stuttering or performance drop may be observed during gameplay plus video playback with some extended display configuration.
- Stuttering may be observed in UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End during the opening game sequence.
- Stuttering may be observed in Forspoken when dynamic resolution is set to enabled.
- Application crash may be observed while opening Premium Gold Packs in EA SPORTS FIFA 23.
- Stuttering may be observed while playing Sea of Thieves.
- Corruption may be observed while playing Battlefield 4 with Post Process Quality settings set to high or ultra
- Some virtual reality games or apps may experience lower-than-expected performance.
- Maximum encode bitrate is limited to 100 Mbps for certain applications.