HyperX, the gaming peripherals team at HP Inc. and brand leader in gaming and esports, today announced the availability of its latest gaming headset officially licensed by Xbox – the CloudX Stinger Core wireless gaming headset. Powered by 40 mm drivers, the CloudX Stinger Core wireless is designed to deliver immersive Windows Sonic spatial sound optimized for gaming on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One.
CloudX Stinger Core wireless version features a direct Xbox Wireless connection for high-quality wireless audio with just one button. CloudX Stinger Core utilizes 40 mm drivers to provide immersive audio with Windows Sonic, offering clear audio and enhanced bass to elevate gaming experiences. “We are thrilled to expand our licensed Xbox gear lineup with CloudX Stinger Core wireless gaming headset,” said Andrew Ewing, senior manager console business, HyperX. “The CloudX Stinger Core wireless gives gamers and HyperX fans complete wireless freedom with the comfort and sound they expect from HyperX.”
The CloudX Stinger Core wireless gaming headset utilizes a lightweight design, weighing just 275 grams, and offers soft earcup cushions for comfort during long gaming sessions. This official Xbox licensed headset provides a range of usability features, including 90-degree rotating ear cups to provide an adaptive fit, convenient volume controls located on the earcup, a swivel-to-mute noise-canceling microphone, and adjustable steel sliders.
The HyperX CloudX Stinger Core wireless gaming headset offers a cord-free experience with a range of 20 meters and battery life up to 17 hours.
The HyperX CloudX Stinger Core wireless gaming headset will be available for $99.99 through the HyperX U.S. Shop and Amazon. For more information on the officially licensed products designed for Xbox, please visit the HyperX Designed for Xbox product page.
- Driver: Dynamic, 40 mm with neodymium magnets
- Form factor: Over ear, circumaural, closed back
- Frequency response: 10 Hz-21 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sound pressure level: 98.5dBSPL, 1 mW at 1 kHz
- T.H.D.: ≤ 2%
- Frame type: Steel sliders
- Ear cushions: Soft foam & fabric
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Uni-directional, Noise-cancelling
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-6.8 kHz
- Sensitivity: -40 dBV (1 V/Pa at 1 kHz)
Connections and Features
- Audio connection: Wireless USB
- USB audio format: Stereo
- USB specification: USB 2.0
- Sampling rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- Bit-depth: 16-bit
- Audio controls: Onboard audio controls
- Type: Rechargeable lithium-polymer
- Battery life: 17 hours
- Charge time: 3 hours
- Type: 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- Wireless range: Up to 20 meters
- Weight: 275 g
- Cable length and type: 0.5 m USB-C to USB-A charge cable