You can also download it directly from AMD’s website.
AMD released the latest version of AMD Software Adrenalin. Version 22.5.1 WHQL adds support for the new Radeon RX 6950 XT, RX 6750 XT, and RX 6650 XT graphics cards launching today. Besides support for the new GPUs, AMD only addressed one issue with this release—the DWM Aero transparancy effect not correctly rendering in Windows 10. Grab the driver from the link below.
DOWNLOAD: AMD Software Adrenalin 22.5.1 WHQL
- AMD Radeon RX 6650 XT Graphics
- AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT Graphics
- AMD Radeon RX 6950 XT Graphics
- Some users on Windows 10 operating system may observe the absence of the windows transparency aero effect.
- Performance drop may be experienced while playing Fortnite with Multithreaded Rendering and DirectX 11 API on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon 570.
- Display may flicker black during video playback plus gameplay on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Using Radeon Super Resolution on 2560×1600 resolution displays may produce a system hang. A temporary workaround is to set the display Scaling Mode to Full Panel.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.