New beta of AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin is now available to download … get them at AMD or TPU
Taken from TPU … AMD today released the Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.3.2 beta drivers. The drivers come with optimization for “Outriders,” “Evil Genius 2: World Domination,” and the DirectX Raytracing update for “DiRT 5.” A handful issues have also been fixed. Radeon RX 6700 series GPUs incorrectly reporting clock speeds in the Performance tab of Radeon Software, has been fixed. Artifacts noted with shadows in “Insurgency: Sandstorm,” has been fixed. A bug with desktop resolution changing after a power cycle, on certain displays, has been fixed. Screen blacking out when playing games in the borderless fullscreen mode with FreeSync enabled on RX 6000 series GPUs, has been fixed. Grab the drivers from the link below.
DOWNLOAD: Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.3.2 beta
- Evil Genius 2: World Domination
- DIRT 5 Update 4.0: DirectX Raytracing
- Radeon RX 6700 series graphics products may report incorrect core clock values in performance tuning and/or the system graphics hardware information tab.
- Shadows may exhibit corruption in Insurgency: Sandstorm on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products.
- On a limited number of displays, the preferred desktop resolution in Windows may change when the display is power cycled.
- The start and cancel buttons in the performance tuning stress test may disappear when Radeon Software is resized to be small.
- A black screen may occur on a limited number of displays when Radeon FreeSync is enabled and playing a game set to use borderless fullscreen on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products.
- Connecting two displays with large differences in resolution/refresh rates may cause flickering on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Enabling vsync in Rocket League and setting the game to use borderless fullscreen may cause stuttering or ghosting.
- Radeon RX 400 and 500 series graphics products may experience a TDR during extended periods of video playback.
- Brightness flickering may intermittently occur in some games or applications when Radeon FreeSync is enabled, and the game is set to use borderless fullscreen.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.