Includes OpenGL Performance Boost and AI Noise-Suppression.
Taken from TPU … AMD on Tuesday released the AMD Software Adrenalin 22.7.1 drivers, which include several major updates to the feature-set. To begin with, AMD has significantly updated its OpenGL ICD (installable client driver), which can have an incredible 79 percent increase in frame-rates at 4K with “Fabulous” settings, as measured on the flagship RX 6950 XT, and up to 75 percent, as measured on the entry-level RX 6400. Also debuting is AMD Noise Suppression, a new feature that lets you clear out your voice-calls and in-game voice-chats. The software leverages AI to filter out background noises that don’t identify as the prominent foreground speech. Radeon Super Resolution support has been extended to RX 5000 series and RX 6000 series GPUs running on Ryzen processor notebooks with Hybrid graphics setups.
Besides these, Adrenalin 22.7.1 adds optimization for “Swordsman Remake,” support for Radeon Boost plus VRS with “Elden Ring,” “Resident Evil VIII,” and “Valorant.” The drivers improve support for Windows 11 22H2 Update, and Agility SDK 1.602 and 1.607. A few more Vulkan API extensions are added with this release. Among the handful issues fixed are lower-than-expected F@H performance on RX 6000 series, Auto Undervolt disabling idle-fan-stop; “Hitman 3” freezing when switching between windows in exclusive fullscreen mode; blurry web video upscaling on certain RX 6000 series cards, and Enhanced Sync locking framerates to 15 FPS with video playback on extended monitors.
DOWNLOAD: AMD Software Adrenalin 22.7.1
- Swordsman Remake.
- Radeon Boost using Variable Rate Shading with Elden Ring, Resident Evil Village and VALORANT.
- Microsoft Windows 11 version 22H2.
- Microsoft Agility SDK Release 1.602 including new minor features.
- Microsoft Agility SDK Release 1.606 including Microsoft Shader Model 6.7.
- Additional Vulkan extensions. Click here for more information.
AMD Noise Suppression
- Our newest feature: AMD Noise Suppression reduces background audio noise from your surrounding environment using a real-time deep learning algorithm, providing greater clarity and improved concentration whether you are focused on an important meeting or staying locked-in on a competitive game.
- Up to 79% increase in performance in Minecraft @ 4k Fabulous settings, using Radeon Software Adrenalin 22.7.1 on the Radeon ️ RX 6950XT, versus the previous software driver version 22.6.1 RS-491
- Up to 75% increase in performance in Minecraft @ 4k Fabulous settings, using Radeon Software Adrenalin 22.7.1 on the Radeon ️ RX 6400, versus the previous software driver version 22.6.1 RS-495
Radeon Super Resolution
- Expanded support for discrete Radeon RX 5000 and 6000 series GPUs on AMD Ryzen processor notebooks with hybrid graphics.
- RSR has been improved to provide a more seamless experience in borderless fullscreen mode with a performance/quality slider to personalize your gaming experience.
- Lower than expected Folding@home compute performance with OpenCL API on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6800.
- Auto Undervolt may disable Zero RPM fan feature.
- Hitman 3 may freeze when rapidly switching between windows in Fullscreen Exclusive mode.
- Video upscaling in browsers appears blurry with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- Enhanced Sync may cause games to lock to 15FPS with video playback on extended monitors.
- Stuttering may be experienced while playing Call of Duty : Warzone on the Caldera map with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- Radeon Super Resolution may fail to trigger after changing resolution or HDR settings on games such as Nioh 2.
- Virtual Reality headsets may flicker with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6800 XT Graphics.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon 570.
- Display may flicker black during video playback plus gameplay on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.