Download it from TPU … AMD today released the latest version of Radeon Software Adrenalin drivers. Version 20.12.1 WHQL comes with support for the new Radeon RX 6900 XT. The drivers also come with optimization for “Cyberpunk 2077.” Among the issues fixed with the release include a bug that caused lower than expected clock speeds in certain games, a synchronization issue with HP Reverb G2 VR HMD with RX 6800 series, display corruption issues with Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege in hybrid graphics scenarios; an issue with CrossFire, and Performance Metrics Overlay. Grab the drivers from the link below.
DOWNLOAD: AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 20.12.1 WHQL
- Radeon RX 6900 Series
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Gaming applications can sometimes get stuck running at lower than expected graphics clocks on Radeon RX 6800 series graphics products.
- The HP Reverb G2 VR headset may fail to sync or may have a black screen when run with Radeon RX 6800 series graphics products.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege may experience corruption in Hybrid Graphics scenarios when using the Vulkan API on an extended display.
- Crossfire may experience issues when attempting to change the games resolution to a 16:9 ratio.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and the Performance Tuning tab incorrectly report higher than expected idle clock speeds on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.